Thursday 10 October 2013

Splat!

Hello! 

Thought I'd pop by this evening - I'm not at the Crafty Cabin tonight as I had a meeting to go to so I actually went yesterday afternoon. Got loads done (still loads to do though before we go away on Monday). Have I mentioned we're off to Blackpool on Monday for half term?! Looking forward to it.

This is one of the cards I made for Scott's friend - this one is from her Mum and Dad. I showed Lynne the image and she thought it was perfect for Eve! Two of Eve's favourite colours are yellow and green so that's what I went with and when I was putting the 8 on the card I thought that the flower punch looked like a big splat and as she's aiming at something.....


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Challenges 4 Everybody
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes
Make it Monday

Stamps 
Agent Popcorn Aiming - Little Miss Muffett Stamps
Sentiment - Penny Back

 Colouring Medium 

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

 Tools 
Boss O Number - Sizzix
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by tonight. 

 Susan 
 x

8 comments:

Rene said...

Awesome card! I love your image and colors! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
Good luck,
Rene :D

Pat K said...

Great card Susan...love the image and how you've done the letter 8. Pat K xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fabulous image....great colours.xxx

rachel said...

Hi Susan! Love your card! Fabulous use of that image - defo looks like she's splattered that 8! Hope you have a good time in Blackpool for half term - shame they don't coincide with ours!!! Big Hugs Rachel x

Sandra said...

Cool idea. Perfect for little Miss Eve.x

Darlene said...

OMG this is so adorable and fabulous coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘ANYTHING GOES’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Anonymous said...

this is a great card susan! thank you for joining us at Challenges4Everybody this time! Hope to see you again! Good Luck!!
- Amelia - Admin

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...