Thursday 31 October 2013

Moving Along With the Times Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is

No Designer Paper
So we want you to NOT USE any papers for this week's challenge... 
you can create your own patterned background using distress inks or stamps, or you could layer up card, emboss card, use die cuts, images etc. anything as long as NO PAPERS!!

And here is my card. I was asked to make a Christening card earlier in the year and wanted a classic look for the card so I simply used the Regal Frame embossing folder as my base. I've used the Mo Manning digi for the image which I've cut out using Floral Ovals, some Memory Box Precious hearts, pearls, ribbon and we're done. Perfect for the occasion.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter


Stamps
Christening - Mo Manning

 Colouring Medium 
 Embellishments 
Ribbon
Pearls


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest of Team B have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

13 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, adorable image and beautiful embossing
Sue xx

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Sue, perfect for the occasion. Pat K x

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is brilliant and such a clean classy look, Love it, Hope alls well, Love Hazelxox

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fab card Susan, love it

Ali x

DesignerDiva said...

I love White on white cards Susan and this one is FAB!! Gorgeous little image, I love Mo Manning!!
Hugs Laurie xx

Hazel said...

A beautiful card and perfect for this theme. Hazel x

Sue B said...

This is gorgeous Susan!! the image is very sweet and I love the frame and the beautiful embossing and hearts. It has a lovely elegant and classy feel to it!
Hope you are well
Big hugs
Sue xx

Tammy said...

Gorgeous Christening card Susan, I love that sweet image and the white on white is beautiful!
Hugs, Tammy

Claire Grantham said...

Love the embossing, great card. Clairex

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous white on white card Susan, love the sweet image and fab embossing :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sandra said...

Fab-u-lous dah-ling!

MagsB said...

What a sweet card! I love the embossed texture on your fab white-on-white card!

love Mags B x

debby4000 said...

Adorable and absolutely gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...