Saturday 26 October 2013

Rockin' (but not around the Christmas Tree)

Afternoon from a very wet and windy Glasgow. Now I was supposed to be having some peace and quiet this afternoon with all the boys going through to Edinburgh for the Hibs v Aberdeen game but sadly Scott didn't feel up to it so Andy went by himself and the boys stayed here! To be honest, if the weather is as rubbish through there as it is here I'm glad Scott didn't go.

So I went to the SECC on Thursday for the craft show and went back again today (but only very briefly as I had the boys) - and I was really inspired when I came home on Thursday but was out Thursday night so wasn't able to do very much.  Last night was Crafty Night and I got to the Cabin and was completely lacking in any inspiration :( 

This is a card my friend asked me to make for her kids to give to their Dad.  It's quite hard making a card for other kids' parents - I know what Andy and the boys like but it's harder knowing what other folk like!

Anyway, this is what I came up with. I used the Kenny K Anime Rocker stamp and teamed it with the Dienamics tshirt and I found a wee guitar in some stash I bought at the SECC in March. 


Stamps 
Anime Rocker - Kenny K

 Colouring Medium

 Cardstock/Paper
From stash

Embellishments 
Guitar - Easy Peasy Crafts

 Tools 

 Thanks for dropping by today. I'm off to look for inspiration.... on Pinterest. See you a week on Thursday lol ;) 


8 comments:

Tracey T said...

Another cracker from the Queen of Male Cards! Weather has taken a turn for the worse here as well - might have to light the fire tonight so that I'm nice and cosy for watching Strictly. Did you get any new stash at the SECC? Hope Scott is feeling better and that if Andy has gone on the train, he gets off at the right stop ;0) xx

Marilyn said...

Great card Susan and I'm sure he's going to love it! Fab colouring on the image and those are perfect papers.

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Susan. The image looks fab and I love the colours and design.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Sandra said...

Lovely Dad card.
xxx

Sue said...

Wonderful card Susan, I love the image and brilliant design.
Sue xx

rachel said...

wonderful card Susan - really fabulous - such a cool image. hope you emerged from pinterest - I'm useless with it - I just don't know what to do and lurch from one random thing to the next - lol!!!!

Debs said...

Fabulous male card Susan - love the image and cute charm.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

MagsB said...

That's a great man's card! A terrific image, and the charm is so right!!

love Mags B x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...