Sunday 20 October 2013

17 Years Ago

My beloved Dad died. I can't believe it's been that long. There isn't a day goes by when I don't think of him.

I was going to do a scrapbook page for today but I just ran out of energy yesterday, so here are a couple of photos instead.

Dad is the one on the left in this photo. Under the bunnet which is clearly too big for him. I'm not sure who the other two children are though.


And this is probably one of the last photos I have of him.


Back soon with my Hobbycutz DT card.





4 comments:

Sue said...

Beautiful photos Susan, thinking of you and sending you hugs
Sue xx

Tracey T said...

What lovely photos, Susan. Sending you a humungous hug xx

Debs said...

Lovely photos Susan to look back at and treasure precious moments.
Thinking of you.
Debs xx

Shazza said...

big hugs Susan, great photos x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...