Friday 25 October 2013

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


Morning all, it's Friday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Totally Papercrafts

This week it's my turn to set the challenge and I have chosen the theme

No Squares Allowed.

We're sponsored this week by Squigglefly.

Now I was full of lots of grand plans for this card (which I might still use so not telling what they were!) but I was at the SECC for the craft fair yesterday and by the time I left just after 2 I still hadn't actually made a card! So I came home with the intention of getting a card made before Craig got back from school as Scott goes to afterschool today. However, just as I had made myself a cup of tea the phone rang and it was the school saying that Scott wasn't well and could I go for him. They were worried cos he was crying and the girls in the office remarked that he must be unwell as he's not a child to make much of a fuss and they'd never seen a Moffatt boy up at the office unwell!

So I went for Scott, gave him some medicine and he settled down on the couch with a blanket and promptly fell asleep so I had my chance to get a card done! I used a new set of stamps I had bought from Inkylicious and as I have borrowed the lovely Sandra's circle Nesties I decided to make use of them and make a circle card. 

I cut two circles (and scored the back one to enable the card to stand). I stamped round the edge with the wee wishy* stamp and used the big wishy image which I stamped first and then stamped again without reinking and then stamped the sentiment on the side. Simples!

*yes, I know that's not their real name but that's what they're called here!




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Cardstock
from stash

Ink 
Island Lagoon - Stampin Up


 Thanks for dropping by today.

 Remember to drop by Totally Papercrafts and see what the rest of my lovely Teamies have been up to!




8 comments:

Claire said...

This is just lovey Susan, great colours. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,fab image and colours.xxx

rachel said...

gorgeous card Susan - I hope Scott is okay now xx

Lorraine said...

This is lovely Susan. A gorgeous image and colours
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Susan, gorgeous design and I love the pretty shades of blue.
I hope Scott is feeling better now.
Sue xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so pretty Susan. Love it.

Have a great weekend.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxxx

Suzette said...

This is really nice like it.

Hugs
Suzette

Chris said...

This is so pretty Susan. I like your wishy stamps and the colours and design are gorgeous! Hope your little lad is feeling better!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...