Friday 4 October 2013

And Now For Something Completely Different

someone should use that as a film title.... what do you mean it's been used ;)

Morning all - it's Friday and in another week the kids will be stopping for half term. Hasn't that come round quickly. And speaking of school brings me on to today's card which is a retirement card I was asked to make for a friend's son's PSA who was retiring at the end of June (yes, still clearing out the folder of unshared cards!)

I didn't want to put an image on the card so I used the LOTV sentiment as my focal point - I got the idea for the layout from browsing Pinterest but as it was so long ago I can't remember where I actually saw it! 


Stamps 
Sentiment - LOTV

Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Embellishments 

 Tools 
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

 Susan 
 x

6 comments:

Sandra said...

Lovely. x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the embossing....Fab design.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, I love the papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

rachel said...

lovely idea Susan - great card xx

Chris said...

Ooooh!Very classy and sophisticated!
Chris
x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...