Tuesday 15 October 2013

Delightful Challenges GDT

Hello!

A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to be chosen as a winner on Delightful Challenges and I was delighted to be asked to do a wee GDT slot for today.

I got to choose an image to use and as I was looking through them I came across Super Scottie! Well, I just had to didn't I?

I even broke out the Cricut for this card to cut the cityscape! 


Stamps 
Super Scottie - Digital Delights
Sentiment - Ladybug Crafts Ink

 Colouring Medium
Promarkers

 Cardstock/Paper 
From stash

Tools
Paper Dolls Dress Up Cart - Cricut 
Circle Punch and Post It for a mask for the moon!

Thanks for dropping by today. Susan x

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Super!

Debs said...

Brilliant card Susan - adorable image and love the scene you have created.
Have a fab day
Debs xx

Sue said...

Congrats on your GDT spot Susan. Your card is gorgeous, I love the cute image and wonderful city scape in the background.
Sue xx

rachel said...

this is just fabulous susan - love it to pieces xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...