Thursday 17 October 2013

Sugar Bowl Challenge


Morning all. It's time for a new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.


One lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose  4 pieces of super sweet Sugar Nellie rubber candy
(or 6 pieces, if there are over 100 entries)
from

image

Make a card or other craft project using a Sugar Nellie image and this prize could be yours….

This month we're trying something a little different and we'd like you to use your First Sugar Nellie

Now I'm not entirely sure that Little Miss Attitude was my very first but she's certainly among the first. I just love her. 

This is the last of the cards I made for my friend's daughter and this one was the one for her sister to give her. 

This card just kind of grew and grew. First I decided to use Little Miss A with the cupcake card and the sentiment (cos it reminded me of Eve!) and then I decided I'd emboss the top of the cupcake to make it look like icing, then I thought I'd make a paper case for the cupcake and finally I decided on two sorts of ribbon! You'll be pleased to hear that the card went down very well with both Eve and her sister :) 


Challenges I'd Like to Enter


 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
From stash

 Embellishments 
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Cupcake Card Blank - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by The Sugar Bowl and see what the rest the Sweeties have been up to. 

Susan 
x

4 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a fabulous design, adorable image and brilliant sentiment!
Sue xx

rachel said...

fabulous card - definitely a girl after my own heart xx

Shazza said...

great card. I cannot remember which was my first either????May have to go digging in the garage
x

Debs said...

Uber cute - love the card shape.
Debs xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...