Monday 21 October 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

ATC Cards

Now remember that ATC cards are 2.5in by 3.5in which is what we're looking for this week - no cheating and putting an ATC on a card!


Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.

This is mine. My first ATC. Not my favourite thing I've ever done. Almost as bad as pink!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps

Poinsettia Bloom - ADFD
Sentiment - Unknown

 Colouring Medium 
Copics


 Embellishments 
Tiny Black Gems

 Tools 
Holly Flourish - Cheery Lynn
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

x

9 comments:

rachel said...

this is so pretty susan - love it to pieces - gorgeous background and great colours x

Sue said...

I think your ATC is gorgeous Susan. I love the poinsettias and fabulous background colours.
Sue xx

Unknown said...

Love it and you should make more it's gawjuss xx

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW Susan - this is simply stunning!!!
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Susan. Gorgeous poinsettia and colours.
Lorraine x

Lisa T said...

Susan - That is beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oooh that's lovely Susan - the background is gorgeous.

Have to admit never made an ATC myself either - don't know what I'd do with one!!!

Sarah

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh it's lovely Susan! xx

cheryl said...

oh gosh love this hun,that is one,stunning atc hun brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...