My Lovely Bloggy Friends

Networked Blogs

Monday, 21 October 2013

Love to Create Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Love to Create

This week our theme is

ATC Cards

Now remember that ATC cards are 2.5in by 3.5in which is what we're looking for this week - no cheating and putting an ATC on a card!


Our sponsor this week is A Day for Daisies.

This is mine. My first ATC. Not my favourite thing I've ever done. Almost as bad as pink!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps

Poinsettia Bloom - ADFD
Sentiment - Unknown

 Colouring Medium 
Copics


 Embellishments 
Tiny Black Gems

 Tools 
Holly Flourish - Cheery Lynn
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Love to Create and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

x

10 comments:

rachel said...

this is so pretty susan - love it to pieces - gorgeous background and great colours x

Sue said...

I think your ATC is gorgeous Susan. I love the poinsettias and fabulous background colours.
Sue xx

Sue Ashcroft said...

Love it and you should make more it's gawjuss xx

Debs said...

WOW WOW WOW Susan - this is simply stunning!!!
Debs xx

Sandra said...

Gorgeous!

Lorraine said...

This is so pretty Susan. Gorgeous poinsettia and colours.
Lorraine x

Lisa T said...

Susan - That is beautiful!

Sarah said...

Oooh that's lovely Susan - the background is gorgeous.

Have to admit never made an ATC myself either - don't know what I'd do with one!!!

Sarah

Abi said...

Ooh it's lovely Susan! xx

cheryl Baker said...

oh gosh love this hun,that is one,stunning atc hun brilliant hugs Cherylxxxxxxx