Wednesday 23 October 2013

Mid Month Inspiration for Christmas at Sweet Stampin'


Morning all.

I'm here with some mid-month inspiration for Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

A wee reminder that this month our theme is

Card For a Male

Our sponsor this month is My Mum's Craft Shop.

I decided to try something a wee bit different - instead of just doing the front of the card I cut a whole section off the front and decorated the inside instead!

I'm not sure this is going to be a card for either of the boys but I wanted to make sure the card I did was specifically for a male!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Santa's List - Stampin Up
Ticket - Tim Holtz
Son - from a Docrafts set

Cardstock
Brown Sugar - Stampin Up
Cherry Cobbler - Stampin Up

Paper
 Ink 
Early Espresso - Stampin Up

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to.

And just remember, that's another Christmas card done, and another month nearer to Christmas!

x

7 comments:

Claire said...

A delightful Santa card Susan, love the colours and design. Hugs, Claire x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love it...Fab image.xxx

Sue said...

This is fabulous Susan, I love the Santa image. The colours and design are beautiful.
Sue xx

rachel said...

a fabulous Kraft card Susan - wonderful xx

Gail said...

Fabulous card. Love the red and kraft colors....and a GREAT male card! --Gail

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the jolly Santa.
Debs xx

Sandra said...

Love that Santa. Great male card xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...