Sunday 20 October 2013

Hobbycutz Challenge

Hello again! 

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is

Anything But a Card/Home Decoration

We're sponsored this week by Hobbycutz and Crafty Sentiments.

I've used Kaye for my project and I've made it in to a notebook. It was going to be a shopping list notebook but as I never actually use a shopping list it's just a notebook now.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Kaye - Crafty Sentiments

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
from stash

 Embellishments 
Butterfly - Hobbycutz
Bird (which fell off a corner swirl) - Hobbycutz

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Hobbycutz and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 


x

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww that's such a cute image Susan, hope you are having a good weekend.

Sarah

rachel said...

this is so cute Susan - fabulous x

Kim said...

such a cute image Susan, love it
Kim x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the cute image and wonderful colouring
Sue xx

Denise said...

What a lovely note book! Your coloring is fantastic!
Crafty Hugs
Denise
Hobbycutz DT Coordinated

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...