Friday 11 October 2013

Totally Papercrafts Challenge


Morning all, it's Friday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Totally Papercrafts

This week it's my turn to set the challenge and I have chosen the theme

1 Image, 2 Papers, 3 Embellishments

We're sponsored this week by Saturated Canary and Krista gave the DT some images to play with.

I've used Muriel for my card. I must admit although I set this challenge, it was  a real challenge to me. I wanted to stick so much more on the card but I decided to go with the die cuts as my embellishments!



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Muriel - Saturated Canary
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock
from stash

Paper
MME


 Thanks for dropping by today.

 Remember to drop by Totally Papercrafts and see what the rest of my lovely Teamies have been up to!

 Susan 
x

12 comments:

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love the image and the fabulous die cuts.
Hope you're keeping well.
Debs xx

Doreen said...

Love this,what a fabulous scene....great colours.xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and beautiful papers. The way you have used the die cuts looks really effective.
Sue xx

rachel said...

great card susan - great use of diecuts and love the colours x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh This is brilliant, what a great card, Love It Hazelxox

Carole said...

Great card with a great image!
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sandra said...

Lovely scene xxx

Chris said...

Lovely card, Susan. Cute image, great design and I love the diecuts (especially the ivy!)
Chris
x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and layout.
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Such a pretty card Susan, love all your die-cute - the little bird is my favourite!

Sarah

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Susan, fab design.
Wendy xx

sue w. said...

Hi Susan, love the image and colours and fab layout.
Hugs Sue W.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...