Sunday 6 October 2013

Dream Valley Challenge


Afternoon all. 

This is my second post for today - please scroll down for my Hobbycutz card.

It's time for a new challenge at Dream Valley Challenges

This fortnight our theme is

Buttons

Our sponsor this fortnight is Freckled Fawn.

Now this is the other card that I mentioned that didn't finish up how I had planned - and this is sooooo completely different from what I did plan to do it's incredible - for a start I wasn't doing a card. However, I might use my plan another day so I'll keep it as a surprise.

This is the first of 3 cards that I made for Scott's friend - the others were from her mum and dad and one from her sister - I shall be sharing those through the week.

So you'll note I haven't any *actual* buttons on my card but I've used button paper, I've cut circles out and made them look like buttons and I've used card candy and put little dots also to make them look like buttons so I think I've got this challenge covered even without a button!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Challenges 4 Everybody 

Stamps
Pippa - Little Miss Muffet Stamps
Sentiment - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics


Cardstock
from stash

Paper
MME

 Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards
Raffia

Tools
Circle Nesties
Big Shot

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Dream Valley and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

11 comments:

Sandra said...

Could a card with no actual buttons have more buttons on it?!
I think you nailed it. Cute colours too. Fab x

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan, love the pretty image, beautiful colouring and fabulous papers.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. The image looks fab and I love the colour scheme.
Lorraine x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image...great layout.xxx

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous! Love this image and the colours are fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

gorgeous colours susan and a great card x

An Occasional Genius said...

It's fabby hon, definitely covered the button angle & I shall note these down for future use (assuming I ever make another card!) as I'm not a button girl really xx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

how cute susan!!! i love the colours on her... they match perfectly to those background papers!! :D

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Claire Dale said...

Love the 'buttons'!! Think you've nailed it!
Claire xx

Unknown said...

This is very cute - love the color combination on the sweet image! :)
Have a great day, Susan...

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...