Saturday 9 April 2011

Summer's here

Well, maybe. It's been a beautiful day here. Kids have made the most of it and have played outside most of the day. I love when they come back in mucky and rosy cheeked cos they've had so much fresh air! Hopefully the weather will keep up but you never know it could be winter next week, which is very very likely

Have packed Craig's bag for going away with the Boys' Brigade tomorrow. They're off to Birmingham til Friday. The programme that has been arranged for them looks fab and I've no doubt that they will all have a ball (officers included). As a fellow BB officer I was asked if I wanted to join them but I declined. Politely. Well, actually, I laughed hysterically and said "no chance", lol

Been at the 2nd Stampin' Up mini experience event today. Another good day, not quite as stressful as last night and no one came along to chuck us out!

I was full of good intentions to craft tonight. Downloaded a digi stamp from Mo Manning and was going to colour it in to to with the My Minds Eye Stella and Rose paper that Cass gave me for my birthday. However, I've sat here, one eye on the laptop and one eye on the tv. The free memory on the sky+ box is dwindling so we're trying to catch up with some viewing. We've done a Hawaii 5-0 and now we're on Blue Bloods (my personal fave). Lovin' Tom Selleck in the role as the Police Commissioner.

We're off to Edinburgh tomorrow afternoon to visit with friends. We're staying the night so I'm guessing I won't be blogging (or crafting tomorrow). Enjoy the rest of your weekend and I'll speak to you again on Monday.

Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...