Friday 8 April 2011

I'm not sleeping...

words just spoken by my husband when in actual fact, he was snoring!!! He is, apparently, watching tv..... Mmmmm. I think not.

Was helping out at a Stampin Up! Mini Experience event in Newton Mearns tonight which was good fun. Apart from the standing about waiting on someone coming to let us in cos they say they never had a booking. Grrr.. Never mind. It was a good night, I think enjoyed by all the ladies (and one gentleman). Met up again with the gorgeous Kerry from Ladybug Crafts Ink, which was lovely. And I think we almost got into trouble from Susan one of my fellow demos for talking too much! Oops.

Wanted to share the cards I got for my birthday this year. This first one is from Sandra. The image is entirely accurate as I spend a lot of time on the laptop!! She's used a digi stamp called Checking Facebook.

This next one is from Yvonne. I much prefer this more glamorous image (if slightly inaccurate version) of me. She's used Martini Nikki from Ladybug Crafts. I shared this photo with Kerry earlier too.

The last one is from Cass. I just love Cass' colouring and aspire one day to be as good as her!

Thank you ladies. Your cards are much appreciated and I love them all. Mwah. xxx

TFL. Speak to you tomorrow.

Susan xxx

3 comments:

craftyrufus said...

You will get a card from me at some point!! Been so caught up with these classes, who'd have thought so much prep would be involved, not great when u'v been night shift!

mixamatoasties said...

What were you doing still up at 3am?! You should have been sleeping!!!

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

Fabby birthday cards.......eh rufus when you starting a blog Mrs?

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...