Thursday 14 April 2011

Last night

of peace and quiet and no fighting children, lol!

Craig is due back tomorrow around 5, looking forward to it, but remind me I said that when, after 5 minutes, the fighting has begun again

Scott had a friend round today and while they were playing I set out to tidy up the dining table. But then I sat down and started colouring in an image and I made a wee thank you card for someone I contacted through the internet and she's placed an order for Stampin Up with me. And I've just remembered that I forgot to take a picture of it! D'oh.

So anyway, I never actually got round to tidying up. Maybe one day eh?!

Susan xx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...