Wednesday 6 April 2011

It's been a day of 2 weather fronts

left the torrential rain in Glasgow for an altogether more sunny, spring (almost summer if you live in the West of Scotland) day in Birmingham!

I'm back now. And I should have been out tonight with a couple of friends seeing a comedian, Susan Calman, at the Citizens theatre. Unfortunately I forgot about it when I agreed to go to Birmingham :(

May need to treat myself to a spot of crafting tonight just to cheer myself up. Or maybe I'll just get in my pjs and read my Kindle!!

I'm sharing a card today that actually has no purpose at the moment. I just made it cos I wanted to try out my red promarker!!

Think she might be called Ladybug Tilda. But on the other hand, maybe she's not, lol!! Catch you tomorrow.

Susan xxx

1 comment:

~ Ali Robertson ~ said...

this is fabby. ROFLOL trying your promarker. Love the punched borders and the added ladybirds are perfect.

Ali x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...