Thursday 7 April 2011

*sneaks in under the wire*

Phew, made it and didn't miss out a day! (yeah, just!)

Been a busy and frustrating day at work. Some people just need spoon fed everything..... I shall say no more. Suffice to say I ranted to Sandra when we met up earlier.

Been crafting this evening with Sandra, she had a very productive evening. I, however, did not :(

Managed one card and as I can't find the usb cable for the phone I can't share it with you. Although I did try and tidy up my craft stuff but it kinda looks worse than when I started. Not sure how that happened.

I'll have a look for it tomorrow. It's too late now! I also took photos of the lovely cards I got for my birthday so I shall share those with you too.

Catch you tomorrow.

Susan xxx

2 comments:

Kerry said...

It was great to see you tonight Susan...hopefully it won't be as long till the next time. Really enjoyed the SU! make and takes...same time next week then lol??? xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lol! That would be great, but I don't think I'd want to hang about outside again like tonight and that rush at the end to get everything away. Never mind, it was a good night. Hope you enjoy the Mini :D

Glad you found my blog xxx:)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...