Sunday 17 May 2015

Wake Up And Smell The Coffee

Morning.

Hope all well with you. I'm overdue a catch up round blogs so I'll be doing that later today.

This is a card I made for a friend's birthday yesterday. I know, made yesterday and blogging today, whatever next!! There are cards I haven't shared yet and the recipient will be celebrating their next birthday before I've managed it!

I've used the Saturated Canary image Neeve from the CD in Complete Cardmaking magazine. She was printed quite large so that I could crop her down and she'd still be quite big. I also wanted to use my new TH stamps so they went really well with this and I used Early Espresso ink to stamp them with, so there's a whole lot of coffee going through this card ;) 



Stamps 
Neeve - Saturated Canary (from Complete Cardmaking magazine CD)
Fresh Brewed Blueprints Stamp Set - Tim Holtz
Sentiment from Stamping Bella

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Promarkers

 Ink 
Early Espresso - Stampin Up

 Tools 
Majestic Circle Grand Nesties - Spellbinders
Scalloped Circle Punch - Stampin Up
Corner Rounder

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Carole said...

Love it Susan
Hugs Carole x

PS Not sure why but your blog is juddering when viewed, very difficult to read.

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and fabulous TH stamps.
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love those blueprint stamps! What a gorgeous backing. Fab image and really love the Stamping bella sentiment too. LOVE this one Susan! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...