Thursday 7 May 2015

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme set by the lovely Jessie is

Birds or Feathers

I've used a new stamp set from Indigo Blu that I got for my birthday for this card! Enough said rea



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Classy Bird Set - Indigo Blu

  Embellishments 
Flowers
Pearls

 Tools 
Grand Circle Nesties - Spellbinders
Hexagon Embossing Folder

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



8 comments:

Craft buddy said...

I love this orange colour scheme - and chickens are fab, and I love your sentiment to match. Too sweet! x Jessie

Craft buddy said...

I love this orange colour scheme - and chickens are fab, and I love your sentiment to match. Too sweet! x Jessie

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee this is brilliant, what a fabby sentiment, Its
ace. Love the colour scheme too, Love Hazelxx

Debs said...

FAB-U-LOUS!!! Love that image and sentiment and perfect colours.
Debs xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the image and fabulous sentiment.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

I love this card Susan.. it has a lovely rustic charm about it… such a fab image and sentiment too… LOVE the papers and flowers! :-)
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Janice said...

Well that stamp was just made for this challenge, what a super card and a brilliant sentiment. Jx

Carole said...

Great card Susan, love the sentiment
Hugs
Carole x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...