Monday 18 May 2015

Love You The Mostest

Morning all. 

Monday already! Can't believe the weekend is over already. Another weekend closer to Scott's birthday.... I really should start shopping soon ;) 

So I had to make a wedding card for a wedding on Friday and I decided to abandon my usual Tiddly Inks couple *gasps* in favour of this new TI image called Love You Mostest.



Stamps
The One - Visible Image
Love You Mostest - Tiddly Inks

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools
Cross Stitched Heart Dies - Memory Box
Romantic Rectangle Nesties - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.



4 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE that sentiment Susan and your 'new' TI couple is perfect to finish this gorgeous card. Love the cross-stitch heart frame too. Truly beautiful hun. Hugs, Wends x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image and beautiful sentiment.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sentiment, the image, the design...all of it!
Lorraine x

Kim said...

gorgeous card - perfect for a wedding and the words are lovely!
Kim x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...