Sunday 3 May 2015

Soaking Sunday

Evening.

It's been a bit wet here today - and most of yesterday too. Scott's rugby was cancelled today as the pitch resembled a swimming pool!

It's the wee girl next door's birthday today and this was a perfect opportunity to break out my new LotV stamp - Annabel Texting. I had an idea in my head of what I was going to do with the card, but actually this doesn't look a bit like it - the only thing that was in the plan is the image!!



Challenges I'd Like To Enter
Handmade Bliss - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Annabel Texting - LotV
Sentiment - Stampin' Up

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Paper 
Doodlebug 
MME

 Tools 
Summer Kite Die - Memory Box
Circle Nesties - Spellbinders
Clouds and Sun - Lawn Fawn

 Thanks for dropping by today. Enjoy your Bank Holiday Monday if you're off tomorrow.


6 comments:

rachel said...

this is brilliant Susan! Lovely little scene! Its been wet here too although thankfully it did dry up this afternoon xx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, fabulous card.
Luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I utterly LOVE this card Susan. What a gorgeous card design and oh wow, that Annabel is too cute. I've resisted thus far, but ya know, I just might buckle! LOL. Love the Lawn Fawn dies and the sweet kites. Hugs, Wends x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Susan. The image looks fab and I love the design
Lorraine x

Pami said...

Hi Susan! What a fab card! I love the layout! I hope the weather improved a bit yesterday!
Thanks for sharing with us at Handmade Bliss for our Anything Goes challenge! Pami x

Dawn Louise said...

Excellent card, a lovely scene you've created and fab colouring. thank you for joining in at Handmade Bliss Challenges x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...