Saturday 23 May 2015

Half Full or Half Empty

Morning!

Hope you're all well. 

It's the weekend, and for some in da house (me) it's just another weekend as I don't get the holiday Monday from work. Andy and Scott are off in Edinburgh for the football so it's just me and Craig this morning. What to do.....

Anyway, while we contemplate, here is Opal the Optimist with her half empty glass. Or is it half full?!



Stamps 
Opal The Optimist -  Stamping Bella

Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper 
MME

Embellishments
Pearls
Glossy Accents (for champagne bubbles)

Thanks for dropping by today.


11 comments:

Fiona said...

hmmm...well I would say half empty and needs a refill...lol This is fab Susan and one of my Fav Uptown girls.

Fi
x

Tracey T said...

Gorgeous! Love the layout - these stamps are quite tall so the horizontal strip balances the design perfectly. Enjoy your weekend. I'm on interview preparation duty all weekend as so far I've done next to nothing. Feel sick every time I think about it :o( xxxx

Chris said...

I'd say half full, so still plenty to enjoy before the refill!
Fab card, love this image and your design is lovely!
Enjoy your weekend...whatever you choose to do with it!
Chris
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the image and beautiful colours.
I hope you are having a good weekend.
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Susan.. what a fab image and sentiment… love the layout with the scrummy paper!
Hope you have a great weekend!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Doreen said...

Love the image,just gorgeous.xxx

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love that stampin bella image!
Kim x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous, love the stamp, the pretty paper and the cas design. A fab card.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Great card and image x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Love this Susan! A fab image, love those blonde curls!! Ever the optimist, I'm a glass half full girl. But... I'd say the tides out a bit! Top me up! ;) xxxx

An Occasional Genius said...

She's fab, got to be half full, always 'try' & look on the 'up' side of life! Anyway, for me a half full glass is enough lol! xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...