Saturday 2 May 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Inspired by a Book/Film

There's a SS goodie bag to the winner of this week's challenge.

I have two cards to show you today - one is the original plan I had for the challenge and the second one is a baby card I was asked to make for a Star Wars daft dad.

Original card - inspired by Elf!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Buddy and Jolly - Stamping Bella
Sentiment - Kaisercraft

Paper
LotV

Colouring Medium
Copics

 Embellishments 
Wooden Sign - ?
Knitted Ribbon - Stampin' Up

 Tools 
Stitched Rectangles - MFT

Inspired by Star Wars!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Star Baby - LMMS
Stars - Little Yellow Bicycle

Tools 
Circle Nestie - Spellbinders
Star Embossing Folder

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



5 comments:

Tracey T said...

Brilliant cards, Susan! As an avoider of soppy sentiments the ones you've used in both cards really appeal to me. Hope all is well with the Moffats & that you've got a relaxing Bank Holiday line up. xx

Sue said...

Gorgeous cards Susan, I love the images and fabulous sentiments.
Sue xx

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Susan. Love the the star wars themed sentiment- brilliant!
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Chris said...

Two gorgeous cards Susan! The Star Wars baby card is very original and clever, the image on the elf one is brilliant!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hot dang! Both those cards are utterly brilliant Susan. I LOVE those sweet elves from 'Elf & Safety', my kiddos love that movie and the Star Wars card is fantastic. Both so brilliant. I just LOVE the way your brain works! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...