Friday 15 May 2015

Seriously, How Long Does It Take To Write A Blog Post

Evening....  it's ages since I started this blog post but I started to do something else and forgot I hadn't finished.

Tonight I'm sharing a card I was asked to make recently for a little girl celebrating her first birthday. 

I've used this wee cutie from Mo's Digital Pencil which I actually bought for another card, but I'll show you that another day. I also figured that as the wee girl was only 1 she wouldn't mind if the card wasn't you know what....




Stamps
Emmy and Lamb - Mo's Digital Pencil

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Tools 
Grand Circle Nesties - Spellbinders
Bow Punch - Stampin' Up
Flower Punch
Sizzix Number 

 Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Tracey T said...

What a beautiful image! Don't think I've seen this before...might have to have a mooch around Mo's. Looks brilliant with the purple. xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

So gorgeous Susan. Love the image, fab colouring. Is that p*@k I see there? Hehe, love it and the gorgeous spotty papers work brilliantly. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...