Thursday 21 May 2015

Moving Along With The Times Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is



And here is my card. I wasn't initially sure what to do. Am really not good on colour challenges or photo inspiration pics. Then I saw this new Tiddly Inks image and decided I liked her and to use her for this challenge and paper piece her scooter with this fab grey spotty paper I found!


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Scooting By - Tiddly Inks

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Tools 
Sun Die - Lawn Fawn

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



12 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Susan, she's adorable! her paper pierced scooter looks fab.
Wendy xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,lovely image and details.xxx

Cass said...

Fab! xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh this is fabby, Love Tiddly Inks they are so cute. Love the CAS feel too, Love Hazelxx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the sweet image, her spotty scooter looks brilliant!
Sue xx

Sue B said...

Oh Wow… I LOVE the spotted scooter… looks so cool !!! this is a really nice CAS design with the sun and the fab sentiment :-))
Hope you're having a lovely evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Craft buddy said...

Your paper piecing is incredible - you really have mastered it. I love the image, the paper you chose for piecing, your sun burst - it's all just so cheerful and CAS. Such a fan Susan! xJessie

Janice said...

Great image and card, love the simplicity, the colours and the paper piecing, Jx

Carole said...

Love it!
Hugs Carole x

pysselokaffe said...

Love your CAS card. So cute!
Hugs, Lena

Debs said...

Gorgeous card Susan - love the image and fabulous paper piecing.
Debs xx

Marilyn said...

Love, love, love... and then I love it some more! Wonderful design!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...