Saturday 9 May 2015

A Lick of Paint

Morning.

Happy Saturday to you.

This is one of two cards I was asked to make a couple of weeks ago for a friend's Dad's birthday - this one is from the kids. I've used one of the original LotV black and white art pads but I loved the image so much after I'd made the card I went and bought the stamp as I love him so much.




Stamps 
A Lick of Paint - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
Bo Bunny

Embellishments 
Wooden Star Buttons 

Before I go, tomorrow, like hundreds of others I'll be taking part in the Race For Life - this a link to my page if you'd like to sponsor me - all donations gratefully accepted.


 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Lorraine said...

A brilliant boys card Susan. Love the image and design.
Good luck in the race for life.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Kim said...

gorgeous card and love the cute LOTV image!
Kim x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the chalkboard!!!
Good luck with the race tomorrow.
Debs xx

Marilyn said...

Oh, I love this card! Cute little fella but it's so great how you personalized it and I'll bet your friend and her dad loved it.

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...