Friday 1 May 2015

A Night Under Canvas

Evening!

So it's May. Already. How can that be? This week we've had summer and winter weather. Actually not just through the week - through the course of a day!!!

Tonight's card is the lovely Annabel who is off for a night under canvas. Or maybe she's playing through the day, who knows but she's having fun in the tent with her little dog! I love this image and that's the only reason I bought it, not because I had a specific reason to use it.



Stamps 
Annabel Camping - LotV

 Colouring Medium
Copics

 Tools 
Hello Die - Memory Box
Shades of Thanks Tree - Taylored Expressions
Stitched Circle Dies - Lil Inkers
Cloud Embossing Folder - Stampin Up

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable card.
luv
Debby

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh, love this one too Susan! Man I'm out of touch! This is gorgeous and another Annabel, I'm so going to have to do a spot of shopping! LOL. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...