Sunday 17 August 2014

Shaken. Not Stirred.

Hello.

Today I'm sharing with you a card a friend asked me to make for his wife because, although they've been together for a long while they only got married last year so this was the first birthday he was able to call her his wife!

I know the cards I made went down well as Claire posted this one, and the one from the children, on Facebook on the morning of her birthday saying that they were the best birthday cards ever so I must have done something right ;) 

I've used Martini Melissa from Simply Betty and I've paper pieced her dress - I used the spots on the dress as my inspiration and the two wee triangular brads I found when I was sorting some stuff out and I thought they went rather well.



Stamps 
Martini Melissa - Simply Betty

 Colouring Medium 
Copics
Wink of Stella

Paper 
From stash

Embellishments
Brads
Pearls

Thanks for dropping by today.


5 comments:

Sammy said...

This is a fabulous card Susan! Love it! x

Sue said...

gorgeous card Susan. I love the image and wonderful colouring.
Sue xx

Bridie said...

Lovely, really nice card

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Smile, It's a brand new week!

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card. Love the image and colours
Lorraine x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Susan… such a fab image and you've coloured her beautifully… love her paper pieced dress! wonderful layout too! :-)
Hope you have a good week
Hugs Sue xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...