Sunday 31 August 2014

Hobbycutz Challenge

Hello.

It's time for a new challenge at Hobbycutz

This week our theme is

Ribbon and Pearls

This is a card I made for friends who got engaged recently. I've used a Sami Stamps image which I think is just fab for this occasion.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Sami Stamps

 Embellishments
Ribbon
Pearls

 Tools 
Oval Nesties
Scalloped Oval Nesties

 Thanks for dropping by today.

 Remember to drop by Hobbycutz and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 
Susan 
x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A fantastic card x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan. Love the image and colours.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, I love the romantic image and beautiful soft colours.
Sue xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love all the details and fab image.xxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous Susan. Love the stamp on Kraft with those papers. Looks brilliant. Hugs, Wends x

Pamellia said...

Oh, I just love these colours and that damask pattern is so elegant! All your pearls frame your image so perfectly! Fabulous! :)

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...