Tuesday 5 August 2014

Paisley Has A Prezzie

Morning all.

Well, it's now two days since the Commonwealth Games finished. I am bereft - can we have them back now please Australia? We've changed our minds and want to keep them.

So today I am sharing a birthday card I made for my friend. I went fairly CAS with this AND you will note doodling too...... I've paper pieced Paisley's top and skirt - I love this colour combo and these were the only pieces of this MME paper pad I had left so I thought using them this way was better than not being able to use them at all. And like the Commonwealth Games I miss this paper too!!





Stamps 
Paisley Has A Prezzie - Stamping Bella Uptown Girls
Sentiment - Paper Smooches

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
MME

Thanks for dropping by today.


7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image.xxx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous girly card Susan. Love the image and cas design
Lorraine x

Cass said...

Absolutely fab! xx

Sue B said...

Oh this is gorgeous Susan! such a sweet image and the paper piecing looks fab! I love your doodling too! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Lisa T said...

This is adorable!

Sandra said...

Even better in real life.
I love x
And yes I was impressed with the doodles.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...