Thursday 21 August 2014

Charisma Cardz Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Charisma Cardz.

This week our theme is

Wedding Anniversary

I made this card for some friends of ours whose anniversary was Tuesday using the Stampin Up I Heart Hearts set and some shades of blue ink.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
I Heart Hearts - Stampin' Up
Sentiment - Stampin' Up (but can't remember the set)

Ink
Stampin' Up

 Embellishments 
Pearls

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Charisma and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



7 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the stamps,fab layout.xxx

Lorraine said...

A fabulous card Susan. Love the pretty design
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Susan - I just love this in blue! Great colors and perfect anniversary card!
Hugs - Tina

rachel said...

ooo this is gorgeous Susan - I do love those hearts xx

Chris said...

Love it! Such a gorgeous CAS design, great stamps...the hearts look really good stamped in blue ink, makes a refreshing change from the usual reds and pinks :)
Chris
x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the patterned hearts and beautiful shades of blue.
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh that's lovely! Great CAS layout and lovely stamp! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...