Thursday 28 August 2014

Moving Along With The Times Challenge


Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Moving Along With the Times.

This week our theme is

A Stitch In Time

I've used Billie is 10 from Ladybug Crafts Ink for today's card. This was made for a friend's daughter whose birthday party we went to a couple of weeks ago.  I actually made the card in the time between returning from the Sunday School trip and going to the party so I hope you're impressed! 

I went with shades of brown and cream and if I had had a bit more time I might have used some Glossy Accents on the wee chocolate heart decorating the cupcake.



Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Billie is 10 - Ladybug Crafts Ink
Stitching - LotV

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
Stampin Up

 Embellishments 
Ribbon 
Pearls
Card Candy


 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by MAWTT and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 



12 comments:

Sammy said...

This is soooooo adorable Susan! I should have seen this a couple of years ago, as it would have been perfect for my son's 10th!
Love the neutral colours too! x

Craft buddy said...

Great colouring of that image and stitching of the layers. I also like the use of the chocolate color scheme for the whole card x Jessie

Sue B said...

Aww this is really sweet and gorgeous Susan… such an adorable image and your colouring is beautiful !! Love the stitching stamp - it looks awesome!! :-)
Hope you have a great day!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the sweet image and beautiful colours.
Sue xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW Super fast and super cute wee card, Love the colours too, Love Hazelxx

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

Tammy said...

Adorable card Susan! I love that sweet image and it's colored beautifully, fabulous faux stitching too!
Tammy x

Debs said...

Uber cute!!!
Love the stitching stamp.
Have a great day.
Debs xx

Hazel said...

A lovely card and in absolutely beautiful colours - love that beige ribbon. Hazel L. x

Lorraine said...

This is so sweet Susan, gorgeous image and colours.
Lorraine x

Cass said...

gorgeous card.Super cute image xx

Carole said...

Loving this colour combo and fab image.
Hugs
Carole xXx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...