Wednesday 20 August 2014

A New Adventure

Hello!

Bit of a late one today - no idea where today has gone. The only thing I do know is that the ironing I did this morning is all still lying on the bed as after I had finished I didn't have the energy to put it all away!!

Today I'm sharing a first day at school my friend asked me to make for her friend's wee boy who started school this week (well at least I hope he did as I'm sharing the card now)



Stamps 
First Day at School Dan - Digi Stamp Boutique

 Colouring Medium
Copics

Paper 
Best Creations

Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

 Tools 
Pierced Rectangles - MFT
Blueprints - MFT

 Thanks for dropping by today.


4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Fab card Susan... love this image, great design too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

rachel said...

gorgeous make Susan - i do love funtime Dan - he's fabulous!!!! Hugs rachel x

Lorraine said...

he looks so sweet! Another brilliant card.
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Déjà vu! Love it, the boy version of the cutie girl one I just commented on. Love the paper combo with this image. So effective! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...