Wednesday 27 August 2014

Continuing the School Theme

Morning all.

It seems like a good idea to share all of the school cards so that next year (unlike this) I will not be sharing cards that were made a whole year (and more) ago. 

So this is one from this year. My friend Sandra's daughter started high school this year and this kinda looks a wee bit (if you squint slightly) like Emma. Well, she wears glasses and has blonde hair! I've kept it simple but I've paper pieced her book.



Stamps 
Bookworm Jess - Jess College Fund

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Thanks for dropping by today.


3 comments:

Debs said...

Love all your school makes Susan - perfect CAS designs - this is no exception.
Not even going to try to catch up with everything (and everyone) I've missed whilst on holiday - I would need another one if I did lol!!!
Hopefully back into the swing of things now :o)
Have a fab day.
Debs xx

Cass said...

Super card and fab image xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh, LOVE this! Gorgeous stamp, think I have that one too. Must get better at inking up what I buy! LOL. Love the CAS layout, suits the image really well. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...