Tuesday 24 May 2011

woosh, there goes another night

that I haven't done any tidying. If I don't start soon Andy's brother and his wife won't have anywhere to sleep when they come and visit next weekend. I know I always joke about working better under pressure but it's getting to the ridiculous stage!! Been at Brownies tonight for their parent's night. I'm their visiting elder so I went along and helped out and had the honour of presenting prizes to the girls. Great fun! (although not as much fun as Anchor Boys) This is a card I've done recently - the image was matched up with the paper and card and coloured to take part in the Facebook Sugar Nellie challenge the theme of which was butterflies. Anyone who knows me knows that I HATE butterflies... AND PINK! but I decided to have a go. The card never actually got made in time for the challenge but I've put it together now!! Image - Fragile Beauty - Sugar Nellie coloured with Promarkers and Prismacolour pencils, LoTV Circular sentiment (coloured with Antique Linen Distress Ink) Cardstock - Bazzil, Stampin Up Paper - My Minds Eye Embellishments - Papermania gems from stash Tools - Martha Stewart flowery border punch Right, tomorrow - tidying and crafting. For now, I'm off to bed as my head is pounding! TFL Susan xxx

1 comment:

Pop's Cards said...

Oh sweetie your card is so very beautiful!

Gorgeous colours and details!

Biggest of hugs love Pops x xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...