Monday 16 May 2011

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Over at the Sugar Bowl the challenge to incorporate Erika's sketch with the distressed/vintage theme.

And by a happy coincidence a Facebook group I'm part of set a Man's Card challenge today so here you go, this is what I ended up with!

It's prizegiving night at the Boys' Brigade Junior Section which Craig is a part of so we're all of out later. You can tell it's coming up to summer when everything stops. Anchor Boys stops on Wednesday and although I enjoy it I can't wait for the break!!

I'm also the visiting elder for one of the Brownie units and their parent's night is next Tuesday so I'm looking forward to that too.

Might be back later with another card which I made today, or maybe I'll leave it till tomorrow! Have a good evening whatever you're doing.

Susan xxx

1 comment:

Elaine said...

Fabulous boys card Susan, I do find male cards so terribly hard to make myself, and you've done a great job.

Thank you for playing in the Sugar Bowl Challenge.

Love Elaine xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...