Monday 2 May 2011

Right, I should really be in bed

Had a disturbed night last night as the wounded soldier was up sick through the night. After I'd cleared up I was wide awake and didn't get back to sleep till about 5am when I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke just before 7 and crawled into Scott's bed as he was in ours. So I really really want to be in bed, now! I have spent the evening watching the snooker final when I should have been crafting. Never mind.... I have made this one though which is for Scott's wee pal whose birthday was yesterday. Scott wanted me to make him a card so he can give him it at school tomorrow. Now, this is the second time I've written this post. No idea what I did the first time but I managed to delete it. I'd written under the picture all the stuff I'd used to make it but I'm too tired to type it for a second time tonight so you'll need to wait till tomorrow!

Cardstock - Real Red, Pacific Point - SU

Paper - Celebrations SU

Tools - Top Note Sizzix Die - SU, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (that I can't remember the name of), Big Shot

Stamps - Party This Way, Make A Monster - SU

Embellishment - Glossy Accents

Ink - Real Red, Pear Pizzazz - SU

Colouring - Promarkers Night, night! Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...