Thursday 19 May 2011

No crafting

Goodness, a few days have gone by and I haven't managed to blog or craft! It was the Anchor Boy display last night. The boys did really well (and I managed not to cry). Well ok, I managed not to cry a lot. I was fine until the Primary 3 parents gave all the officers a gift of a Braehead voucher and some chocolates. What a lovely surprise and very generous of them. A couple of new stamps from the LoTV Boy stamps arrived yesterday. I'm not quite sure how they managed to end up in my basket and on their way to me *whistles* Looking forward to inking them up. Hoping to get some crafting done tomorrow night as a wee treat for getting through the week although I may end up tidying as Craig is having his friend round for a sleepover on Saturday as Scott will be away at his pals. Scott and I are off with the Anchor Boy trip on Saturday all day to Kelburn Country Park in Largs and then he's going off to his pals for dinner and a sleepover. I'm going to try and keep them awake on the bus on the way back so they'll sleep for Aidan's mum!! See you tomorrow. Susan xxx

No comments:

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Earth Day or Use Something Recycled. The hangers were made...