Saturday 18 April 2015

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. 

This week our theme is

Anything But A Card

Our sponsor this week are The Ribbon Girl.

I've gone for something which I've started (but only in January) but unlike Magnus Magnusson haven't finished yet! I had intended to do more before the challenge went live but I haven't! Oops!

I'm going to do a Smash Book for Glasgow 2014 and all the fun we had so this is the start of it.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Little Yellow Bicyclye

 Embellishments 
Glasgow 2014 Merchandise Label
Smash Book Journalling Tag

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Jacky Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



3 comments:

Tracey T said...

Fabulous layout, something to look back on when the boys are all grown up with kids of their own! xx

Chris said...

This is lovely! Memory albums are so important, it's great to be able to look back and remember when the children were young....wish I'd discovered scrapbooking when mine were small!
Chris
x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Ooh this is fab! Smash meets Scrap! So cool. What a great memory keeper of a fun time. Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...