Monday 27 April 2015

A Classy Lady

Hello.

Have you had a good Monday? I wasn't ready for Monday - the weekend went by in what seemed like a flash!

I had loads to do tonight but I'm feeling a bit lazy so I haven't done any of it #oops #theresalwaystomorrow

So to today's card. I made a anniversary card for a friend at work for his wife. I've used the Stamping Bella stamp Audrey Loves Her Make Up and used some MME paper with chandeliers - I was going to use the chandelier from the Visible Image set but decided it was too big to put beside Audrey so I let the paper do the talking.


Stamps
Audrey Loves Her Make Up - Stamping Bella
Chandelier Set - Visible Image

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
MME

Embellishments 
Pearls

 Tools 
Floral Oval Nesties - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

rachel said...

Hiya Susan - saw this on fb last night - love her - brilliant! Big hugs Rachel x

Sue B said...

Ooh this is gorgeous Susan… so classy and elegant! love the papers… they are just perfect with Audrey! :-)
Hope you have a good week!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Debs said...

Supoer classy - one of my favourite it :o)
SB images.
Love it.
Debs xx

Chris said...

An elegant and gorgeous card! Love the monochrome!
Chris
x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Fabulous card, Susan, Bella is so elegant and the paper matches perfectly.

Love and hugs
Maarit

debby4000 said...

Very elegant card, love the image.
luv
Debby

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...