Saturday 11 April 2015

Sweet Stampin Challenge

Morning all, it's Saturday and that means it's time for a new challenge at Sweet Stampin'. I'm joining in with Team Abi this week.


This week our theme is

Cards For Children

Our sponsor this week are All Dressed Up who are offering two digis to the winner.

And here is my card, which, if I'm honest was made in November last year but I've never managed to blog. This is the reason I'm joining in this week, cos I figured if I didn't have a reason to show it it would never get blogged!





Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Baby Blanket - LotV
Calendar Stamp - LotV

Colouring Medium
Copics

 Embellishments 
Glossy Accents

 Tools 
Circle Nesties
Balloon Die
Alphabet Die - Memory Box

 Can I also say how amazing you guys are, I didn't particularly care for the card I shared the other day but your comments have fair cheered me up and I don't hate it quite so much now!!

Thanks for dropping by today, Scott comes home from camp later on and I'm so looking forward to having him home and hearing his stories!

Remember to drop by Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest of the Team Abi Sweeties have been up to! Perhaps you could have a go yourself, don't forget to stamp now ;)



7 comments:

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous baby card, love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is so cute Susan, beautiful paper piecing, love the balloons.

Enjoy your weekend sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous baby card Susan and I love how you personalized it. It's a fabulous keepsake!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Perfect card for this weeks challenge Susan. Love the baby blues and that sweet image. I so have to get this one. Might be one of the only LOTV babies I don't have! LOL. Big hugs, Wends x

Debs said...

Uber cute :o)
Love the balloons.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.
Debs xx

Thordis said...

Gorgeous baby card! Enjoy the rest of the weekend :)
Hugs xx

Sue B said...

Awww this is really sweet Susan… the image is adorable and I love the paper piecing and fab balloons!
Hope you had a great weekend
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...