Sunday 5 April 2015

A Bunny's Bottom!

Hello

Have you had a good Easter Sunday?

Thought I'd better share this before Easter goes! Scott really liked this wee image from Digi Stamp Boutique so I decided I'd buy it. It doesn't take much persuasion to buy images to be fair! 

I've kept the card small and simple but if I'd had a small enough cotton wool ball I would have used it for the tail. Ah well, maybe next year!!





Stamps 
Basket Bunny - Digi Stamp Boutique

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Thanks for dropping by today.


2 comments:

Tracey T said...

I can definitely see the appeal of this image, but you might need to remind me of that in a month or so when hundreds of the little buggers will be eating my plants. xx

rachel said...

such a fun image Susan! Hugs rachel x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...