Thursday 2 April 2015

Flipping Good!

Hello.

I wouldn't normally be around this time on a Thursday evening as I would be at the cabin for Crafty Night with Cass. however, Andy was supposed to be going out tonight so we changed that to Tuesday. Unfortunately Andy's night out was actually cancellled so we could have stuck with our normal evening! Never mind.

You'll remember the last card I shared was a 50th birthday card for my friend's brother. Well, this is the card I made for her kids to give him.  I bought this wee cutie at the SECC back in March and didn't really have a reason other than I thought he was sweet, however, Jill asked me for a card and as her brother is a chef this seemed appropriate!!



Stamps 
Pancake Day - LotV
Recipe Sentiment - LotV

Colouring Medium 
Copics

 Embellishments 
Brad

 Tools 
Stitched Rectangle Dies - MFT
Oven Glove Die - Docrafts

 Thanks for dropping by today.


1 comment:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Very cool card Susan. I do like this new stamp from LOTV. I've had my eye on that one :) Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...