Wednesday 8 April 2015

Christmas At Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Morning all.

It's time for a new challenge at Christmas At Sweet Stampin'

Our theme this month is 

Candles or Bells (or you could be really clever and go for both!)

We're sponsored this month by All Dressed Up who are offering two digis to the winner.

Now I'm not really a bells or candles on a Christmas card sort of girl so this one was a bit of a challenge until I stumbled across this freebie image on a blog - Kajsan's Scrapblog.

I think Pippi looks a bit on the dazed and confused side which kind of appeals to me. 


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Pippi and Candle -Kajsan's Scrapblog.

Colouring Medium
Copics
Wink of Stella

  Embellishments 
Dewdrop
Pearls

 Tools 
Tim Holtz Holiday Words Script - Sizzix

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Christmas at Sweet Stampin' and see what the rest the Christmas Sweeties have been up to. 

x

5 comments:

Tracey T said...

This is fab, Susan. Love the expression on the bird's face! Hope the Easter hols are going well xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a fabulous image and I love the colours.
Sue xx

Rachel said...

Hee, hee! Susan, I love this cute little image! Wedgie xxx

Judith said...

really cute Susan - I just love the die cut sentiment words - they look fab hugs judith x

Marilyn said...

Love this card and that silly bird... so cute and fun!

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...