Thursday 30 April 2015

Sugar Bowl Challenge

Morning all. 

It's time for a new challenge over at the Sugar Bowl.

As always one lucky winner of this challenge gets to choose 4 sweet Sugar Nellie digis...

and
a second prize winner will receive 2 Sugar Nellie digis.....woo hoo!!

(or 6 digis, if there are over 100 entries)
from

image

Make a card or other craft project using a Sugar Nellie image and this prize could be yours.

(remember the Sugar Nellie image - that's essential!)

I've used one of the new Gorjuss Girls for my card. Andy picked this one for me, as I couldn't make up my mind which I wanted!! So watch this space as I add to my collection ;) 




Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Dear Alice - Funky Kits
Sentiment - MFT

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Paper
MME

 Tools 
Music - Memory Box
Speech Bubble - Spellbinders
Circle Nesties - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by The Sugar Bowl and see what the rest the Sweeties have been up to. 






4 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the image,just gorgeous.xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh not seen this image… it's really cool !! Love your colouring and the gorgeous papers and monochrome tones… it's a fab design! :-)
Hope you have a nice day!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan, such a sweet image. I love the design and fabulous sentiment too.
Sue xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous! Love the monochrome theme and what a gorgeous Gorjuss Girl! Hugs, Wends x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...