Monday 13 April 2015

In A Corner

Hello

Just a quick post tonight as I wanted to share this card I made a few weeks ago for a friend's parent's Ruby Wedding Anniversary.

It's really just a lot of dies in red and cream and I was midway poking through the bits from the corner dies when I remembered why I don't use it a lot!! Never mind, I think they look good but maybe next time I'll remember and use something else instead ;) 



 Embellishments 
Pearls
Ribbon

 Tools
Cross Stitched Heart Nesties - Spellbinders
Heart Tag Die - Sizzix
Corner Die - Spellbinders

 Thanks for dropping by today.


6 comments:

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,lovely design and fab colour.xxx

Chris said...

Elegant and beautiful! Fabulous combination of dies!
Chris
x

Sue B said...

Wow! this looks amazing Susan… the intricate cream die cuts look SO good against the red background… and love those layered stitched hearts! :-)
Hope you have a great evening!
Big hugs, Sue B xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Susan, I love the colour scheme and those pretty dies. It was worth all the poking!!
Lorraine x

Travelling Colours said...

This is a fabulous card!!! totally love it!

Tracey T said...

Absolutely beautiful. Worth all the "poking" time xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...