Thursday 25 July 2013

Lost....

Morning all, it's a bit of a wet old morning here in Glasgow so it looks like summer has FINALLY arrived here!

This is another one of these cards that has been lost in a little folder on my laptop and I'm finally getting round to posting! It was a card my friend asked me to make for her niece.... last year..... 

However, here she is now, Lost in Music. Love this image and think I should use her again soon.




Challenges I'd Like To Enter
Craft Your Passion - Happy Birthday
Paper Playtime - Patterned Paper
Divas By Design - Anything Goes

Stamps 
Lost in Music - Funky Kits
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Top Ten List - Little Yellow Bicycle Boy's Set

 Colouring Medium 
Copics

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

 Tools 
Oval Punch - Stampin Up
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder (that I can't remember the name of)


 Thanks for dropping by today. Susan x

17 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so lovely Susan. Love this image and your fabulous layout. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

sammi said...

Another cute card, Susan! I noticed your entry on Make it Monday and wanted to come over to take a closer look. If you’re interested in checking out my entry, I’m entries #93 and #124. Hope to see you stop by and leave me a comment!

Sandra said...

I have some pics like this too. Need to get the finger out.
Gorgeous creation.x

Judith said...

This is fab Susan - I love the papers - just perfect with that image hugs Judith x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Susan. I love the image, fabulous papers and adding the top ten list is a great idea.
Sue xx

Shazza said...

really cute card Susan x

rachel said...

Cool image susan and great papers x

~ginny said...

I really like your use of the "Candi" dots in the corners mimicking the dots of the embossing and the DP. The "Top Ten List" is a perfect design element for that image! Thank you for sharing your delightful project in the Happy Birthday Challenge!
~ginny
Design Team - Craft Your Passion
RubberMAD at GettyCollection.com

Chris said...

Another fabulous card, Susan! Those gorgeous papers are perfect with this lovely image!
Chris
x

catherine said...

A great card Susan. Love the papers and embossed background.
x catherine

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and design, love the colours too... Lovely card Susan :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Crafty Lark said...

Great colouring Susan, lso love thepapers you have chosen to compliment the image. xx Flora

Shirley-Anne said...

Love the top ten list and the image with the embossed layer .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Diane said...

Very cute image, colors and design.

Regards diane

MagsB said...

Aww, Susan, this is so delicious! I love the image and your lovely colouring. The papers are beautiful, too!

Have a fab weekend!

love Mags B x

DesignerDiva said...

Beautiful work. Thank you for playing at Diva's this week and good luck.
Sorry my comment is copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I got around to everyone.
Hugs Laurie x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Susan,
What a wonderful card. I love this image & your fab card design. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...