Tuesday 2 July 2013

Crafty Sentiments Challenge


It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs

This week our theme is

Red White and Blue

I've gone for one of my favourite stamps - Roller Skates. Just love this little guy. I coloured him in with my pens and I've used the same pens to have a dotty background.


Challenges I'd Like to Enter

Stamps
Roller Skates - Crafty Sentiments
Sentiments - Paper Smooches

 Colouring Medium
Copics
Flexmarkers
Promarkers 

Cardstock/Paper
From stash

 Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards

 Thanks for dropping by today. 

Remember to drop by Crafty Sentiments and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh this is fab honey xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Hope you're having a lovely time on your hols sweetie! Fabbylicious card, love your scary monster downstairs too...such a cutie! xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful....great image and colours.xxx

rachel said...

this is wonderful Susan - really fab xx

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan, I love the image and wonderful colours.
Sue xx

Claire said...

Lovely card, great image and colour combo. Hugs, Claire x

Debs said...

Fab card Susan - beautifully coloured image and I love the LO
Debs xx

Lorraine said...

Brilliant boys card Susan. the image and colours look fab.
Lorraine x

catherine said...

Fabulous card Susan and a great image. Great papers you have used with it
x catherine

Pat K said...

Fabulous card Susan...cute image and I love the gingham papers. Pat K x

Wishcraft said...

Fab image and design hun, love it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...