Tuesday 30 July 2013

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs

This week our theme is

We're All Going on a Summer Holiday

(I just know you're singing that now aren't you?!)


FREEBIE ALERT!!
A free brand New Harriet to use for this challenge 
Please join in this challenge with her if you ask for her
Please email scattyjan_814@msn.com by  Friday 2nd August 6.00pm BST

I've used Beach Ball for my card and the sandcastle and sentiment from the Teddy Jack set. I found this bit of unloved paper in my stash box and thought it looked vaguely sea like and then decided I'd tear some sand coloured coredinations card to make it look like the beach. I stamped the sandcastle on the coredinations card and used my pens for a bit of shading. 



Challenges I'd Like to Enter
Make it Monday
Use it Tuesday - What Was I Thinking (that paper....)
Creative Stamp friends - summer-sun-holiday
Crazy - summertime
Inky Chicks - summer colours 
Creative Creations - anything goes



 Colouring Medium 
Copics 
Flexmarkers
Promarkers

Cardstock/Paper
from stash

 Embellishments 
Card Candy - Craftwork Cards


 Thanks for dropping by today.  The boys and I are off to the zoo to meet some of the Sweet Stampin' Sweeties and their kids! Looking forward to it - will report back tomorrow on any wild animals we encounter.

Remember to drop by Crafty Sentiments and see what the rest the DT have been up to. 

 Susan 
x

15 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful,love the scene you have created.x

Sandra said...

You already know I love it. xxx

Unknown said...

Great ideas Susan & fab card, I love it xx

rachel said...

Hiya Susan - love your card - you've made a wonderful scene! Fab xx

Marilyn said...

You've created such a cute summer scene on this card Susan! Great image and I love the design.

Sue said...

Fabulous card Susan. I love the sweet image and such a great design. The torn paper looks so effective.
Sue xx

Chris said...

Great card, Susan! A lovely little beach scene! Hope you had a fun day at the zoo!
Chris
x

Debs said...

Fabulous card Susan - love the LO and sweet image.
Hope you had fun at the zoo.
Debs xx

Nikbee said...

A fantastic card. I love the scene you have made.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

Ha, and why on earth my first comment on your blog appears to have gone on a card from a year ago I don't know!!

Just goes to show I've lost my touch completely, or can I blame it on my computer going stupid slow speeds - yep that's it. It's not me it's the computer.

Fab card by the way - and no I've not died (much as it might have seemed that way!) I just didn't want to make everyone else suffer with my miserableness.

Will be back more often now I'm a tad more cheerful.

Sarah

Unknown said...

Of course then the comment I left here didn't show up either.

I think I may just give up, go back to pretending I've died and try again tomorrow.

It's the computer's fault - not mine, nope deff not mine, really truly not mine.

Great card - love the scene.

Sarah

Miss Emerald said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge and hope to see you again in our challenges.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Susan
Awesome beach scene and colouring of fun image .
Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

Flutterby Trina said...

love everything bout it! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Flutterby Trina said...

love everything bout it! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

Sweet Stampin' Challenge

Hello.   Time for a new challenge  Sweet Stampin ' and this time the theme is Easter. I bought these cute wee gnomes last year but didn&...